Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have a Blog Award!


I need to thank Judy at Tennesse Memories for giving me this wonderful award. I am thankful and honored by this.

Now it's my turn to pick seven bloggers to pass this on to and to list seven things about myself.


Seven things about me:

1. I've just recently found a long lost cousin through Facebook that I have not seen for at least 30 or so years and I'm so happy to have her in our family again even though she is several states away. It is amazing what Facebook had done for getting families together.

2. I play World of Warcraft to escape everyday life stress. It's nice to go to a make believe land for a few hours. :)

3. I love Photography, even though I am an amatuer at it, it is fun! I love to Photoshop pictures I take.

4. I hate Scrapbooking! But I may have to take it up since I have an ever mounting stack of pictures. Thank goodness for digital cameras! and scanners! I do not necessarily have to print them all out. Maybe digital Scrapbooking is more my speed.

5. There are times when I think I'm boring! LOL

6. I love sushi!

7. I love fruitcake!


My 7 Blog picks: (this was hard, there are way to many to chose from!)

1. What the Paper Won't Print (my wonderful Uncle Jim!)

2. Elyse's Genealogy Blog (she remindes me of me when I was her age as a young genealogist.)

3. Life's Journey

4. Talking Roots

5. Amy's Genealogy, etc. Blog

6. The Professional Descendant

7. Before My Time

That is my list, but it is not in the least a complete one but one's I wanted to give an award to.
See ya 'round the bend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle,
thank you for allowing me into your world of blogs! I know that I am your old aunt but You have given me lots of advise on roots diggings, I think I am one of your favorite fan!!
Good Luck.. see ya up the river is what I said on the other side..lol

Unknown said...

Michelle,
thank you for allowing me into your world of blogs! I know that I am your old aunt but You have given me lots of advise on roots diggings, I think I am one of your favorite fan!!
Good Luck.. see ya up the river is what I said on the other side..lol

December 24, 2009 5:12 PM

Kirsty F Wilkinson said...

Many thanks for passing on the Kreativ Blogger Award to me - much appreciated!

http://professionaldescendant.blogspot.com/