Saturday, September 26, 2009

Genealogy Blogging on a Saturday Night!!

When I came across Randy Seavers' Saturday Night Genealogy Fun I got really excited. I found an earlier post he had done regarding 3 Genealogical Responses which I will post soon even though it was forever ago.

But this nights SNGF is one I do not think I will be able to complete. I can't for the life of me think of an absolute favorite #1 all time favorite song. It is impossible for me, my genre range is so wide there is no way to chose. So I will go ahead and post the 3 Genealogical Responses for tonights fun instead.

Tell us your three responses to the questions:

* Three genealogical libraries I frequent

The Genealogy Library Room at the Xenia Public Library
*wish I could add more

* Three places I've visited on genealogy trips

Fredrick, Maryland
Delaware, Ohio
Cynthiana, Kentucky

* Three genealogy societies I belong to (or want to)

Ohio Historical Society (belong)
NGS (use to belong, need to renew)
National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (want to)

* Three websites that help my research

http://www.ancestry.com/
http://www.familysearch.org/
http://www.usgenweb.org/

* Three ancestral graves that I've visited

Blair family in Delaware, Ohio (Robert and Bessie Blair)
Mussetters in Woodland Cemetery in Xenia, Ohio
Michael Lorenzo in Locust Grove Cemetery in Peebles, Ohio (couldn't find grave)

* Three ancestral places I want to visit

Lorenzo's from Italy
Jameson's from Scotland
Blair's from England

* Three brickwall ancestors I want to research more

Michael Lorenzo b. in Italy
Keziah "Kitty" Creswell, Ohio
Frank Brakeall, issue with two different birth dates for him 16 years difference.

Well I had fun with that and look forward to next Saturdays fun.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! Looking forward to reading yours too. Have a great day!
Terri

Judith Richards Shubert said...

Hi Michelle,
Thanks so much for following my Genealogy Traces. I noticed in this post that you are researching the surname Breakall. I have some sketchy info on the Breakalls of Ohio - my niece's father's family. I wonder if they are the same. Email me at bscrooge@charter.net and we'll talk!
Judy